- The TUFS Archives (Room 600 on the 6th floor of Kenkyu Ko-gi To(研究講義棟))
Asahi-cho 3-11-1, Fuchu-shi, Tokyo 183-8534
- OPENING TIMES
- Monday to Friday (except national holidays)
10:00 – 12:00, 13:00-16:00 (Closed from 12:00-13:00)
*We may be closed because of research and studies,
so please contact us by mail before coming.
- Special Holidays
- -13 August – 15 August: Summer Recess
29 December – 3 January: Year-end and New Year holidays
-We are closed from Saturday 29 December 2018 until Thursday 3 January
2019 because of Year-end and New Year holidays.
HOW TO REQUEST TO USE OUR HOLDINGS
To view our holding(s), please fill in and submit each request form below according to your purpose.
- (1)特定歴史公文書等利用請求書 is necessary for viewing any of our material(s).
- (2)撮影申込書 is necessary if you would like to take photos of our holding(s).
- (3)貸出申込書 / 借用書 is necessary if you would like to borrow some of our holding(s)
for a special exhibit or event.
(*Before filling in this form, please contact us to let us know
what purpose you are planning to borrow our holding(s) for.)
- (4)原本特別利用申込書 is necessary when you would like to use our material(s) which
are for limited use only due to their susceptibility to damage.
- (5)出版等利用届出書 is necessary to use a copy of our holding(s) in a publication.
(a) Get off at Musashi-sakai station on Chuo Line
- Room 600 on the 6th floor of Kenkyu Ko-gi To(研究講義棟)
>> Get off at Tama station on Seibu-Tamagawa Line
>> About 5 minutes’ walk
(b) Get off at Tobitakyu station on Keio Line
>>Take Keio-bus bound for Tama station at the north exit of Tobitakyu station
>>Get off at “Tokyo Gaikokugo Daigaku Ma-e”