How We Can Help
Here at the Student Counseling Room, we are very careful about protecting the privacy of our sessions and personal information.
Your life has only just begun. There is a saying that goes “heavy work in youth is quiet rest in old age”, but if things get too heavy to handle, please give us a visit.
We can help you with:
Student Life Issues
- I am having troubles in club/circle activities.
- My day-to-day life is boring.
- I can’t find what I want to do during my student life.
- I’m having trouble adjusting to living alone.
- I’m having trouble making friends.
Social Life Issues
- I’m having trouble with a persistent religious group trying to solicit me.
- I’m caught up in some online troubles.
- I’m having issues with contract sales.
- I have a problem at my part-time job.
- I was sexually assaulted.
Post-Graduation/Job Hunting Issues
- I’m not sure if I should do postgrad or not.
- I want to take time off school and rethink my future.
- I can’t picture myself in the future.
- I’m worried about my future and my way of living.
- I’m at the end of my tether with job hunting.
- I’m having romantic relationship issues.
- I’m having family issues.
- I don’t get along with my classmates.
- I’m having relationship issues with people in my club/circle.
Mental Health and Personal Issues
- I have no motivation.
- I get irritated often, and I don’t know what to do about it.
- I’m feeling depressed and pessimistic.
- I care too much about what others think.
- People often have a bad impression of me and gossip about me.
- I have trouble getting along with people, and being around people makes me nervous.
- I’m always anxious about something and can’t enjoy myself.
- I can’t prioritize.
- I don’t really understand myself.
- I don’t belong anywhere.
- I don’t like myself.
- I’m worried about my personality.