Tibetan Literature Project Meeting
Date / Time / Place
Date: Mon 15 Oct 2018
Time: 14:00 - 17:00
Place: Small Conference Room(302), 3F, ILCAA(Asahicho3-11-1, Fuchu-shi, Tokyo, 183-8534)
1. Kensaku OKAWA (Nihon University) “Chushul Tenpa Tsering and Tibetan Folk Theory of Gods and Ghosts”
2. Izumi HOSHI (ILCAA) “Tibetan Ghost Stories: Based on the Texts of Tibetan Folktales III”
3. Junko MIURA (Translator) “Tibetan Ghosts and Demons”
4. Shiho EBIHARA (ILCAA Joint Researcher, ILCAA Research Fellow) “Making of Bhutan Film The Next Guardian”
5. Keisuke IWATA (ILCAA Joint Researcher, JSPS/Tokyo University of Foreign Studies) “Current Publications on the History by Amdo Tibetans”
Commentators: Laxianjia (ILCAA Visiting Professor,China Tibetology Research Center), Nantaijia (ILCAA Joint Researcher,Qinghai Nationarities University)
No pre-registration is needed.
Jointly sponsored by
Tibetan Literature Association Japan , Core Project “Linguistic Dynamics Science 3 (LingDy3)"
For the latest information, please refer to the following link.