[Application Deadline:5th,Oct.]The 4th Language Documentation Training Workshop in Miyako, Okinawa
This workshop has been planned to give training in language documentation in the context where the language is still spoken in order to to stimulate and support research in language documentation. It is designed for beginning researchers without much experience in working with Miyako and other Ryukyuan languages.
The workshop activities include:
- Strategies for building a good working relationship with consultants and the community
- Collection of different kinds of language data
- Processing and management of linguistic data
- Collection of socio-cultural data
- Developing community-centered projects
|Date/Time|| Sun 17 - Sat 23 Dec 2017
9:00 ‐ 18:00
|Venue||Ikema Island, Miyakojima,Okinawa|
|Organized by||Core Project "Linguistic Dynamics Science3"（LingDy3）|
|Details|| Please see
here(Application Requirements). |
Web site is here .