Symposium "Current Situation of Contemporary Tibetan Literature and Film Making"
30th&31st January 2016
|Date/Time|| 30 January 2016 (Sat.) 13:00 - 18:00
31 January 2016 (Sun.) 13:00 - 17:00
|Venue|| Room 304 (Multimedia Conference Room),
ILCAA (Asahicho 3-11-1, Fuchu-shi, Tokyo, 183-8534)
|Program|| 30 January
1) Opening remarks
2) Shiho EBIHARA (ILCAA Research Associate), Kensaku OKAWA (Nihon University), Izumi HOSHI (ILCAA), Junko MIURA (Translator)
“Guide to Tibetan literature by translators”
3) Zhaba (Minzu University of China)
Lecture “Overview of the contemporary Tibetan literature”, Q & A
4) Laxianjia (China Tibetology Research Center)
Lecture “Creative writing and publishing in Tibetan”, Q & A
5) Panel discussion
1) Dorje Tsering / Jangbu (Poet, Film director)
Lecture “Overview of the Tibetan free verse”, Q & A
2) Screening of a Tibetan documentary film “Yartsa Rinpoche (Precious Fungus)” (w/ English subtitles), Q & A
3) Panel discussion
4) Closing remarks
|Organized by||Linguistic Dynamics Science Project (LingDy2)|
| Language: Japanese, Tibetan, English
No pre-registration is needed.
*Please note that the workshop with the same name on 27-28 January is closed to the public.