African Studies Center and Oishi Seminar of School of International and Area Studies will hold the 2nd TUFS African Photo Contest.
◆Application Period: From October 20, 2018 to November 20, 2018
1. A photo which is related to Africa.
A photo taken in African countries or a photo taken in any other countries but have some kind of connection with Africa.
2. It should be the one taken by the applicant him/herself
3. If a photo is related to Africa, it doesn't matter when and where it was taken.
4. Each applicant can apply for the contest with only one photo.
5. It would be better to send a photo with the original resolution. (Please do not reduce image size.)
Undergraduate students, graduate students, international students, alumni, faculty and staff of Tokyo University of Foreign Studies (All nationalities can apply!)
20 photos will be exhibited at GALLERIA (1st floor of Lecture and Research Bldg.) from December 3, 2018 to December 21, 2018. If more than 20 photos are submitted, adjudicators will select 20 photos out of all the photos.
During the period, the photo exhibition "African Next Generation" will be also held at GALLERIA. In the exhibition, we will exhibit the photos that shows the usual life of African young people, such as fashion, love, marriage, studying, working and so on. You can find their reality through the photos. The exhibition is jointly organized by the non-profit organization "AFRIC Africa", African Studies Center - TUFS, and Oishi Seminar.
◆How to entry:
Please send the following two materials to africasyashin.asctufsgmail.com.
1. the data of a photo
*the maximum size of the gmail's attachment is 50 MB, so if it's more than 50 MB, please use file transfer service and so on.
2. an entry sheet (click here and download)
*Please send its scan copy with your photo, or bring it to ASC (401E2, Research and Lecture Bldg.)
◆Contact: Dr. Takanori Oishi (takanoritufs.ac.jp)