- Research and Lecture Building #401E2, Tokyo University of Foreign Studies
Fuchu-shi, Tokyo 183-8534, JAPAN
- Floor Map
- Going up to 4thfloor by stairs or an elevator.
Going straight down the corridor on the left as you face Administration Building, then the Center is on your left side, 100 m before the end of the corridor.
Open floor map.(PDF)
The TUFS Campus is accessible from other areas in and around Tokyo via both train and bus.
- Option 1: Train - JR Chuo Line
- The JR Chuo Line can be caught at several major stations (Tokyo, Shinjuku, Hachioji, Tachikawa, etc.) and taken to Musashisakai Station. From there, you should transfer to the Seibu Tamagawa Line and take it two stops to Tama Station. After exiting the station, walk towards the left and take the underground stairwell to the other side of the station. Proceed to the main intersection ahead of you, and cross the street to the TUFS campus.
- Option 2: Train - Keio New Line
- The Keio New Line can be caught at several major stations (Shinjuku, Keio-Hachioji, etc.) and taken to either Chofu Station or Tobitakyu Station. From Chofu Station, head to the closest bus stop on the right of the North Entrance. Catch the #33 Keio Bus to Tama Station. Alternatively, from Tobitakyu you can catch the #2 or #33 Keio Bus to Tama Station. Get off at Tokyo Gaikokugo Daigaku Mae Bus Stop (you have to press the purple button near your seat on the bus after the stop is announced), or Tama Eki Bus Stop if you miss this earlier stop. At the main intersection, cross the street to the TUFS campus.
- Option 3: Bus
- Various buses go to Musashi-sakai, Chofu, and Tobitakyu Station, from which one can reach the TUFS Campus as described above. Also, there is bus service from JR Mitaka Station to Seibu Tama Station which is only few minutes walk from the TUFS Campus.
- North Arrival Court
- AGORA Global
- Administration Building
- Central Plaza
- Research Institute for Languages and Cultures of Asia and Africa (ILCAA)
- Health Care Center
- University Hall
- Research and Lecture Building
- Japanese Language Center for International Students
- Gymnasium; Extracurricular Activity Facilities
- Tennis Courts
- Sports Grounds
- TUFS International Residence (No. 1, 2, and 3)