About Bicycle Commute
Those who wish to commute by bicycle need to apply for a permit and put a sticker that will be provided to them on their bicycle.
※Application for the permit must be done yearly.
How to Apply
- Applications are accepted at the counter, so please come to the counter.
- Application place: Students Affairs Division (Administration Building Floor 1)
- Application period: From Monday, April 11, 2022
- Please stick the registration sticker you received on the bicycle you will use to commute to school in a visible position.
- Faculty members must download the application form provided in both English and Japanese. Fill in the form of your choice.
- Once you have filled in the form, please bring it to the designed place (Facility Planning Division (Administration Building Floor 3) and get your sticker.
- Make sure to put the sticker on a visible area of the bike you will use to commute.
Please present your application once you have understood the following with regard to bicycle commute.
- If we cannot confirm that your bicycle is under mandatory insurance we will not be able to process your application.
- The same goes to bicycles that lack security registration.
- You cannot ride your bicycle on campus. Those who are permitted to commute to the school by bicycle must also confirm the following bicycle parking lot map and use the parking lot provided at the entrance to the campus.
Bicycle parking lot map
- We will dispose of bicycles parked outside permitted areas.
- Night time parking is prohibited. Take your bicycle home.
- Due to an increase of bicycle related accidents and those riding it being imposed large amounts of money as compensation a law was revised in April 1, 2020 so as to ensure safe use.
Please check the following site for details.