COVID-19 Booster (third vaccine dose) To Be Offered On Campus [Reservation: 5/9(Mon.)9:00-5/11(Wed.)17:00]
April 28, 2022
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government's Vaccine Bus (Vaccine Dispatch Team) will be coming to the TUFS campus to administer the third dose of the COVID-19 vaccine as shown below.
If you wish to be inoculated, please confirm the following information and apply using the reservation form.
1. Date: Thursday, May 26, 2022
Morning: 10:40-11:40 a.m.
Afternoon: 12:40 - 4:30 p.m.
2. Place: Conference Room, 2nd floor of the TUFS Administration Building
3. Vaccination Eligibility
(1) TUFS staff and students
(2) Must be 18 years of age or older on the day of the event.
(3) Must be at least 6 months (no later than November 26) after receiving the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
(4) Must present third dose vaccination voucher sent to you by your local municipality.
*If you are unable to bring your voucher, please consult with us.
4. Vaccine: Moderna or Pfizer
*You will be inoculated with one of them depending on the availability of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government. It is not possible to choose by oneself.
5. Contact for consultations and inquiries regarding this matter
Corona Vaccine Response Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us by email.
6. Reservation application
May 9（Monday）09：00 - May 11 (Wednesday), 17:00
Please apply through the following reservation site using your TUFS account.
Please note that you may only apply once.