TUFS Signs Comprehensive Cooperation Agreement with Mitaka City
February 17, 2020
On February 13, TUFS and Mitaka City entered into a Comprehensive Cooperation Agreement, an agreement that aims to improve the reciprocal exchange of resources and research results, and contribute to the creation of vibrant local communities, human resource development and mutual development.
At the signing ceremony, the Mayor of Mitaka City, Mr. KAWAMURA Takashi, and TUFS President HAYASHI Kayoko signed the binding document, the “Comprehensive Cooperation Agreement Between Mitaka City and Tokyo University of Foreign Studies”.
In the future, TUFS and Mitaka City plan to cooperate on matters concerning:
1. Intercultural coexistence
2. Education and lifelong learning
3. Interpersonal interaction and cultivation of human resources
4. Collaborative community development
5. Projects with Mitaka NETWORK University
6. Any other items necessary to achieving our goals