Emergency Student Support Benefit for “Continuing the Education”
May 21, 2020
Updated May 29, 2020
1. The Japanese government has announced the “Emergency Student Support Benefit” for “continuing the education” (hereafter referred to as “the program”) to support students who are struggling financially due to cutbacks at their part-time jobs and are facing difficulties in continuing their education.
○「学びの継続」のための『学生支援緊急給付金』(文部科学省ウェブサイト) (In Japanese only)
○「学びの継続」のための 『学生支援緊急給付金』申請の手引き（学生・生徒用）(In Japanese only)
2. Students who wish to apply or are considering applying (regardless of whether you are undergraduates, postgraduates, Japanese or International students) should go over the above links carefully and contact the Student Affairs Division through the following form-mailer.
(Deadline: 12 noon May 29, 2020)
○ About the Emergency Student Support Benefit (form-mailer, TUFS)
https://business.form-mailer.jp/fms/de9f4fec122355 (applications closed)
3. Please apply by filling out the following form.
(Application period: June 1, 10:00 – June 5, 17:00)
4. Selected applicants may then be asked to participate in a Zoom interview on either June 11 (Thu) or 12 (Fri).