2021 (Reiwa 3) Entrance Ceremony (Information)
We will held the entrance ceremony on the following schedule.
2021 (Reiwa 3) April 5 (Mon) 14：00〜(Gates open at 13：00)
※The ceremony will be the same for undergraduate and graduate school.
- Graduate School：Prometheus Hall, inside AGORA Global
- Undergraduate School：Research and Lecture Building
※The ceremony will be held in different places for graduate and undergraduate students. Check where you should go here (Japanese).
※Only new students can attend the ceremony.
Accompany not permitted due to covid-19 measures.
※After the ceremony, there will be an orientation for new students. Click here for details.
※The ceremony will be about an hour long.
In order to provide a safe environment for the ceremony, we ask for your understanding and cooperation with the following.
- Check your body temperature from a week prior to the ceremony.
- Check your temperature on the day of the ceremony. Please, refrain from attending if you have over 37.5 degrees or if you have cold symptoms.
- Please consider using COCOA (Covid-19 contact-confirming app).
- Wash and sanitize you hands once you enter the ceremony hall.
- Wear your mask at all times (if you cannot wear a mask for a special reason, please consult with the General Affairs Planning Division).
- Do not eat or drink inside the ceremony hall.
- We will ventilate the ceremony hall so wear warm clothes.
- Refrain from hosting welcome events (even if they do not involve eating or drinking).